Top Ten Everything

Monday, February 27, 2006

Top 10 most Beautiful Places in the World

Top 10 Most Beautiful Places in the World

I know this will be skewed, as I have not seen the whole world. As stated before, we are open to suggestions and may even edit our list or start a new one. Besides, if your choices are better, we will fly our top pepole to see them (Me) :)

1. Croatia: By far my favorite
"undiscovered paradise" - need I say more (get on a magic carpet today and let it all go).

2. Dubrovnic: Ancient Waterside Fortress city by the Dalmatian coast in Croatia.

3. Jamacia Ochos Rios: I have never seen so many natural flowers in the tropical forests and the beaches are prestine.

4. Alaska: In the Summer, all of it.

5. Barcelona: One of the coolest, hippest, and amazing wild Cities. Gaudi, need I say more?

6. Rome: I was lucky to spend over a month here, as it is a very deep city in terms of architecture, history, culture, life and flavor. Sprawling and dirty, yet you feel like Indiana Jones on a cruisade of some kind.

7. Ravenna Italy.

8. Venice. I'll lean with the tower of Piza anyday!

9. St Petersburg, Russia: I haven't been, but, the pics tell me it is a top contender for #1.

10. I am leaving the continents of Asia, Africa, South America NZ and Aussie land until later and I will hold number 10 in their honor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home